TEMPO RAMBLA BUILDING
Located in a privileged area thanks to the green landscapes, but close to daily trade circuits.
The Rambla Tempe project
is an example of modernity, quality, but above all functionality. Not only are square meters to live, but its structure provides solutions to live day to day, proposing apartments of effective design: it employs an open concept, with windows that maximize light and the relationship with the outside. In addition, far from being limited by the urban regulations, take advantage of this, opening its side facade to exploit the sea views.
As we also mentioned, the Temple Rambla
proximity to the daily circuit of shops allows you to save time, a luxury that is so necessary these days, with the added bonus of being part of an area of bay landscapes and climate.
Here we list the qualities:
Releases: July 2020
- Units with large terraces overlooking the sea
- Large openings in color anodized aluminum
- Electrical forecast and drains for hot and cold split
- Cable TV terminals in rooms and bedrooms for connection to the service
- Last generation automatic elevators
- Equipment of the access hall and palliers
- Optional parking space, with access gate to remote control
- Floors and coverings of porcelain and ceramics of first quality
- Wood-like vinyl flooring in bedrooms and bedrooms
- Kitchens with granite countertops and steel sink
- Multipurpose room on the ground floor equipped with outside space
- Multipurpose room on level 3, terrace with barbecue and ocean view.
- Laundry for the exclusive use of the building
- Optional storage space
Monoenvironments from: USD 95,000
1 bedroom: USD 189,000
2 bedrooms: USD 303,000
Occupancy expenses: 4.5%